Sunday, September 17, 2017

Wikipedia Trails from Morgan Le Fay to the Matter of Britain

Morgan Le Fay: Since I am writing about the women of Camelot for my story book project, I enjoy researching all the different women. This week I decided to start with Morgan because she is the most different Camelot woman by far.
Enchantress: Morgan led me here because she is a famous enchantress in the Arthurian legends and I wanted to learn a little bit more about what an enchantress does.
List of Magicians in Fantasy: I was led here because I was curious to see the other magicians or enchantresses in other fantasy stories.
Matter of Britain: I was led here from Morgan Le Fay on the list of magicians in fantasy. I learned that the Arthurian literary cycle is the most well known part of the matter of Britain. Also by Morgan's name was the Matter of France. I thought it was really cool to start a character and learn more about them, and eventually lead back to them through their occupation.
(Morgan Le Fay: Web source)



No comments:

Post a Comment