Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Topic Research: The Women of Camelot

**All stories, excluding Britomart, were found using Freebookapalooza

Guinevere: 
I am not really sure which story I will use about Guinevere yet. Right now I am leaning more toward the Lancelot one, because I really want this to be a great love story.



The Lady Shallot (Elaine of  Astolat):
I decided on the Lady Shallot because I think her story is interesting and as soon as I saw the song "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry had a reference to The Lady Shallot I was immediately interested in The Lady Shalott. I also decided that since most the stories will be love stories, it will be nice to change it up a bit.



Britomart: The linked title is a link to the story unit. I chose this story because I wanted to do something different from the rest. I think this will bring a nice change into the mix.


Morgan Le Fay:
I like the idea of including a sorcerer. Most of the stories will involve love and drama but including a story that is a little dark, will once again just add a little variety. I read the Sir Gawin and the Green Knight was the most famous Morgan Le Fay story, however I am curious to see how she cheated the King.


(The Lady Shalott by John WIlliam Waterhouse: Web source)

No comments:

Post a Comment