Friday, September 8, 2017

Growth Mindset: Random Growth Mindset Cats Week 3 EC

(Examine What Makes You Anxious: Growth Mindset Cat made by Laura Gibbs on Cheezburger)
  • This picture was actually the first one that popped up, and I love it. I am an anxious person and this is seriously one of the biggest pieces of advice I could give to a person. It is so important to know what makes you anxious so you can overcome it and in this case grow your mind.
(The Emotions of Learning: Photo made by Laura Gibbs on Cheezburger)
  • This picture is seriously the best and my favorite one I saw. This could not be anymore true! As I progress through school, I see this happening more and more. This kitten is so cute and the way it is looking at the toy is how I look at most of my homework.



1 comment:

  1. Just a quick comment to say that it is really fun seeing your posts pop up in the blog stream, and I am glad you like the cats! I have a lot of fun making them. Did you see where I made YOUR motto into a cat? I like that motto so much that I had to make a cat for it:
    She believed she could, so she did. The cat climbed a tree! :-)

    ReplyDelete