Sunday, September 17, 2017

Famous Last Words: Week 4 in a Glance

This week went really well. I had a pretty busy week, that I was not expecting, however, I did get ahead in all of my classes. I was able to do all of this week's work plus the EC and even finished with week 5 reading A. I could have gotten more done for week 5, but I got a little lazy toward the end of the week. I can definitely tell as the weeks go by and as am gaining more experience retelling stories, that I feel more confident each time I do it, also it is getting way easier for me. I plan to challenge myself and take different turns on stories instead of just changing the plot, maybe also writing from another character's POV. This week was the first week we were asked to critique others work. Honestly, all of the stories I read were great and I cannot wait to read new ones this week. I really enjoy getting to read everyone’s different takes on stories and how they decided to change them. Something I thought that was cool, was when someone commented on my Cupid and Psyche story and said they actually thought about changing it in a similar way. I am not going to lie, I am not all that excited about this week’s unit choices, but I know I will end up enjoying it. My other classes are going really well. I made an A on my first organic chemistry quiz and on my first reading comprehension in Spanish. Spanish is definitely challenging this semester, but I know if I study and apply myself enough it will be fine. This next week, I have my first O-Chem exam on Wednesday morning and I have not studied this weekend, so I know I will be busy both Monday and Tuesday, however, I think the exam will go well. I also have my first statistics paper due. 
(Funny Meme about rough weeks: WebSource)

No comments:

Post a Comment