Sunday, September 10, 2017

Famous Last Words: A Busy Week

This week, I was able to do both reading A and B. I choose to read about Cupid and Psyche, which was a really good choice for me because I like love stories. I enjoyed learning about the story of Cupid and Psyche, my favorite part was how it was told in the form of a story, meaning that one character told another character the love story of Cupid and Psyche. This was one of the first Greek Mythology stories that I truly enjoyed. I remember in middle and high school, I was never into reading Greek mythology, but after reading  this story I am actually excited to read more. I feel like this story was definitely easier for me to retell. After getting the first storytelling experience out of the way, I felt like when I was reading the story I was starting to get ideas about what I wanted to change and I put them in my reading notes. The first week I feel like I just took notes for a test, not to retell the story, however, this past week I feel like I was able to read like a writer and think about what I wanted to change while I was reading.This week was a little busy for me, as it was a short week. I went home last weekend and did not do any work over the holiday, so come Tuesday I was really behind. This stressed me out a little, and I was not able to complete all the EC in this class to get ahead, so I am a little disappointed in myself. However, this week I also had my first Organic Chemistry quiz, which I made a 100 on so I am really excited about that. This next week definitely seems like it will be less busy, so I will be able to get ahead again. This next week, I plan to do all the EC and also to get ahead on Week 5, because I have my first O-Chem test a week from Wednesday, so I know I will be busy. This week I also have my first Spanish reading comprehension, which I am very nervous about, however I know if I study I will be fine.
(Bulldog Busy Meme: Source Relatbly)

No comments:

Post a Comment