Thursday, September 14, 2017

Growth Mindset: Why Failure is Important

One thing that was confirmed for me was that failure inspires perseverance and builds character. For me, if I fail it makes that much more determined to succeed and prove myself wrong and that I can do it. One thing I learned is that failure keeps you in a growth mindset. Now looking back at this, it makes complete since. To stay in a state of constantly wanting to grow, you need a drive and a want and personally I belie failure provides this. I want to explore more about how failure can help you learn and grow, I also think that it would be cool to find more reasons why failure it important. I plan to look google failure and see where it leads me.
(10 Reasons Why Failure is Important: Web Source)


No comments:

Post a Comment