Thursday, September 7, 2017

Feedback Strategies: Week 3

  • Specific Feedback that Helps Learning: This article took the steps of Grant Wiggin's key characteristics of better feedback and gave you ways to put them in action. I really liked how this article broke down the steps and allowed me to see what I need to do to give good feedback. It helped me to see how following each of these steps is actually more useful when giving feedback rather than just saying, oh this is really good.
  • How to Craft Constructive Feedback: I felt like this article gave a layout of how to give good feedback and that is what I really liked. I am a visual person so physically seeing the steps I need to take to give good, quality feedback was very helpful.
  • Overall, at this point I feel very confident about providing feedback. I know I always have room to improve and doing these exercises each week is very helpful and is a really good refresher. 
                                              (Fun Fact about Criticism: Photo by MEPN Program)

No comments:

Post a Comment