Sunday, August 27, 2017

Learning Challenge: Design Thinking Empathy


The article I read is, "Design Thinking for a Better You." One thing that I already knew, is that when facing a question the first thing to do is to find out the real concern before answering. Honestly, the word empathize was what I learned from this article. Typically, when I hear the word empathy I think of feelings and too many emotions, but the idea of using feelings to figure out problems and their solutions is something that I have never thought of and find really fascinating. I am now curious to explore empathy. In the past, I have taken empathy quizzes for my classes, and my scores are not very good. When I saw empathy as a topic to explore and read about, I was instantly drawn to learn so that I can improve my empathy skills. I definitely feel that design thinking will be useful in my life and my future career, so I will be trying it out.
(Empathy Map from Brand Manual)

No comments:

Post a Comment