Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Assignments

Assignments: I am not going to lie, when this class first started it all seemed to be a little overwhelming, as I am not computer savvy and have never used a blog before, but honestly after completing a few assignment and getting a feel for the class I feel better. I know I will have to put in work (as with all classes) but it does not seem to be that bad. The thing I am most looking forward to are the readings. I enjoy reading and always have, but have never had the need or want to read mythology or folklore. This class is going to be a great opportunity to explore genres I am not all that familiar with. I am a little worried about the storytelling and the storybook project, as I am a science major so I am not used to this kind of work. Honestly though, this class is really going to push and challenge me in ways that I am not used to. I think this class is going to be different, but also fun.
(Alpaca My Bags for This adventure: PS.)

No comments:

Post a Comment