Monday, October 9, 2017

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

(Feedback Infographic: How to Craft Constructive Feedback Blog Post)
I feel like the feedback I get is always really helpful. I have not gotten that much constructive criticism though, and I would really like to get more. I am not a writer, so I know there are a lot of things I need to improve on. I feel like I could give more constructive criticism, I am just always afraid that I may be wrong or I might hurt someone's feelings. I also genuinely feel like all the stories I have read though have been really good, so honestly they do not need a lot of criticism. I really enjoy commenting on people's blog introductions. With this being an online course, I could easily go all semester without meeting or even knowing who is in my class, but I really like how I am forced to get out of my comfort zone and "meet" people, even if it is through their introductions. Also, I am a huge animal person, so I love reading blogs and getting to see everyone's pets. Going ahead, I feel like I could spend more time while commenting. Instead of just trying to get an assignment done, maybe I could look at it from another perspective and treat it as I am getting to know someone and trying to make personal connections. This feedback infographic was by far my favorite. I really like how it gives you a step-by-step on how to give good feedback. I have personally used this in a blog post about feedback before and I know it is a good reference and I should utilize it more when giving feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment