Sunday, October 1, 2017

Famous Last Words: Week 6 Another Busy Week

Wow. This was a long week. I had two test and a quiz this week on top of a lot of homework, it may not seem stressful, but it was. This week I read the Tales of a Parrot Unit, honestly I was really excited for it. The stories were all really good and they were different from the previous ones I have read. I feel like a good majority of the units I read are just a lot of different stories, where this unit was a primary story with a lot of secondary stories. I highly recommend this unit. With each week the writings get easier for me. I think a lot of it has to do with getting more comfortable. This week my goal is to try to retell stories differently than I have before, I think this will really challenge me and make me more comfortable telling a wider variety of stories. So far, I have really enjoyed getting to read everyone's stories. They are all so good. I really enjoy getting to see all the different ways and styles of retelling stories. A lot of them are really creative and it amazes me. My other classes are going well. It has been really busy,  however, I am managing. I have recently applied to volunteer at a hospital and I start soon, so I am really looking forward to this. I am worried however about time, as I have been so busy. I know when I get into a routine it will not be bad. Next week, I have a quiz so I will be pretty busy at the beginning of the week trying to get things done, but overall it should not be a bad week. I also have to write a lab report, which I am not looking forward to. On the bright side, I get to go home this week and OU-Texas is coming up quick, so I will have a small break.
Funny Meme about being busy: Meme Center

No comments:

Post a Comment