Thursday, October 12, 2017

Growth Mindset with a Future Elementary Teacher

I decided to have a conversation about growth mindset with one of my roommates. She is an elementary education major, so I thought that we would have a good conversation about it because she was more than likely familiar with it. I started out by telling her my experience with growth mindset and how I had never heard of it or researched it until this class. My roommate, being very passionate about education went on to explain the things that she had learned about it and then she told me how she plans to implement it in her classroom. I also chose my roommate, because she is from a different state and a much larger city. I knew this would have an impact on her feelings and experiences with growth mindset. She also told me that she had experience with growth mindset in high school where I had never. Overall, we had a very informative conversation and it was cool getting to see her experiences and what she plans to do with growth mindset in her own classroom.
Cute Bulldog Growth Mindset Meme: Growth Mindset Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment